Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I have a lot of really unimportant things to say today

I feel like poo today. Not sick. Tired, sad, homesick, bored, contemplative, nostalgic, lethargic, apathetic, irritable...and so on. Obviously I'm PMSing. Sometimes this is a good thing. It makes me get things done. For instance, my dog pooped on the carpet again. If I wasn't PMSing I would have just cleaned it up. Instead, I ripped up the entire carpet. It was something I was planning on doing anyway...just not on Monday after work. Oh well.

I've always been a nap person. I used to take a nap just about every day after work, but now I take them in my car or on the lawn during my lunch break. I usually read until I fall asleep. Today was the perfect napping day. It was about 80 degrees outside, overcast, and slightly breezy. I'm going to miss those naps when it gets cold....

I'm going to miss carpet too...

No comments: