Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturdays

Weekends are great, huh?

I can't think of anything better than waking up 4 hours later than normal and going to bed 16 hours later wearing the same clothes you woke up in and have been wearing all day long.

There's nothing more relaxing than watching the same movie three times in one day at different times of the day, or reading a hundred pages of a new book, or stuffing your face full of comfort food all day long.

It's nice to have the chance to get bored.

It's carefree to not have a plan or a list of things to do. I like being able to do what I want to do when I want to do it...

...I just never realized before how lonely I was...

2 comments:

Anita said...

I know it seems lonely now - but you will remember those days and smile when you have children that are up four hours earlier than they should be on a Saturday and want to actually make you move from the comfortable couch!!! Savor these days - those of us that are no longer in that "stage" in our lives are green with envy!!!

Alissa said...

Thanks, Anita. That does help put things into perspective :)