Saturday, March 13, 2010

What more can I say???

How on earth do you describe something too amazing for words? Maybe that's why Jesus is called, "The Word." Because any breakdown of language couldn't describe Him in full.

I can tell you my story, but you'd have to see God's work in me to really understand. I'll do my best to tell the story anyway. It's very simple really. God has delivered me from anxiety once and for all!! I'm happy to say the miracle wasn't that I woke up one morning and suddenly had no fear. The miracle was that I woke up and realized that I am free!!! Praise God!

So, during the course of that first day I tackled some of the "monsters" that have paralyzed me for the last few months. I reclaimed territory that I had falsely begun to believe was too full of giants for me to dare step foot on. Since then I've had many opportunities to expand my territory. For instance, last night I went to a hockey game in Lansing, went to a restaurant AND ATE (!), and then drove half the way home. It's hard to explain to someone what a big deal this is for me if they have never experienced anxiety before. But everyone has a "Goliath." This was mine.

Praise God! He is good! What more can say??

No comments: