Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Can't I just be all of it?

This is me:

This is what I drive:




This is what I'm about:




I don't have a problem with the way I look, but if I was more daring, I'd get my hair cut like this:

....only the red streaks would be purple streaks...


...And I'd have one of these:

And this is what I would ride:


I look like a God-fearing conservative hometown girl bound by practicality...and for the most part that's who I am, but somewhere inside there's a God-fearing emo chick with a lust for adventure and speed that is approaching the surface...stay tuned!






4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh good! I hope to see you in Nica. soon!

Alissa said...

I know I'd have to trade in the crotch rocket for a horse, but could I still keep the purple streaks??

Anita said...

Ok - I am "browsing" your blog since I found out you were along the many in "blogland" and saw this awesome pink crotch rocket! Don't tell anyone - because as a mother and wife I am not suppossed to "have this dream anymore" - but someday - you will see me flying down the road on one of those things. (I may have a sidecar with two kids and a bald head behind me - but I will be FLYING!!)

Alissa said...

Anita, I think we will have to "steal" Brad's bike for a couple hours at Thanksgiving!