Sunday, June 22, 2008

No words...

I just spent the last four days back home in Indiana. I called in to both jobs on Thursday and went home one day earlier than I planned. I needed as much time I could get. Home is a hospital. I went there to get better, and while I'm better, I'm still not healed. But I have no doubt that God will give me the strength I need for each day.

This morning it seemed impossible to continue my life. I was ready to give up; to leave everything behind. My body, my spirit, and my mind felt limp...paralyzed, but He gave me strength one step at a time. I'm thankful that my mom was there to guide me.

Folks, this is an incredibly difficult time for me. I'm too exhausted to go into detail, but I believe this is only the beginning of a journey of faith for me. I'm excited to see what God will do.

Matthew 6:31-34

"But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides.
So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble."

No comments: