Thursday, May 22, 2008

Do your friends poop on your carpet???

Yeah, she looks cute in the picture, but I think I'm going to kill my dog. I have an open house in a little over a week and she has pooped on the carpet three times this week...twice today.

I found I have a very bad temper when it comes to things like this. I'm incredibly stressed out and lonely right now, but that isn't an excuse. Life happens and I have to learn to deal with it.

This has been a bad day...period. No, I take that back; it's been a mostly bad day. I've been having great devotions this week, I called in for a mental health day on Monday and spent the entire day praying, reading my Bible, and reflecting, I've been reciting verses all day...but I am FURIOUS right now! I think I pissed Satan off...I'm not really sorry about that.

I KNOW that even though I don't feel like it right now, I DO have victory in life. I may have slipped a couple times today, but I do have the victory. Tomorrow will be better. Peace out.

No comments: